Friday, November 24, 2006

Internet Marketing Seminar

Try to learn about new thing interested me, Internet Marketing, and following advise from many business guru that said "always learn from the best" then this sunday morning I would like to attend a seminar by Anne Ahira, the number 1 Internet Marketing from Indonesia, and respected by Internet Marketter worldwide. I saw the list of attendant that show me some respected people from local business also join the seminar, some of them is very brillian business owner who I would like to learn from them about business, and I'm very happy that these brillian will be there with me.

Today I still have no idea how come the Internet Marketing work, and enrich that such expert internet marketters, but I will reveal that soon... I share to you then....