Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Google Analytics - Web visitors tracker

One of google valuable service. Track the visitors of your business.

Google wants you to attract more of the traffic you are looking for, and help you turn more visitors into customers.

Use Google Analytics to learn which online marketing initiatives are cost effective and see how visitors actually interact with your site. Make informed site design improvements, drive targeted traffic, and increase your conversions and profits.

visit www.google.com/analytics

After you sign in and register your website to google analytics, then you'll get code to let google analytics grab your visitors data.

This is from my account: (I write it down here as my archive)

I just copy the following code block into every webpage I want to track.


<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
_uacct = "UA-1030791-1";
urchinTracker();
</script>

Copy and paste the code segment into the bottom of your content, immediately before the tag </body> of each page I am planning to track. If I use a common include or template, I can enter it there.